POWER or 2 in 1– with Unique blend of :
- French Lavender
All this has been mixed into therapeutic grade Essential Oils and other natural oils like Coconut Oil, Rice Barn Oil, Palm Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil.
Key Benefits of this soap
- It has all the benefits of natural cold process soaps mentioned below and in addition the specific ingredients helps in:
- Lavender Soap –
- Relieving Stress – Lavender soap has some stress-relieving capabilities and can even help you fall into a deep sleep
- Treating Cuts, Wounds and Insect Bites – Lavender oil contains strong antibacterial properties that help to heal cuts and abrasions on the skin.
- Fresh Fragrance – For years, lavender has been used as perfume and as an air freshener with its sweet natural scent with subtle floral overtones
- Basil Soap –
- Banish that blemish – Basil contains oils that can help keep your skin blemish-free by repelling the bacteria responsible for breakouts
- Manage anxiety – Phytochemicals present in basil may be useful in managing anxiety
- Retain a youthful glow – The active vitamers in Vitamin A are called retinoids, and basil has a high concentration of these famously anti-aging compounds
- Lavender Soap –
Why choose natural soap?
- Today there are very few true soaps on the market. Most body cleansers, both liquid and solid, are actually synthetic detergent
- Take a look at the list of ingredients for an average bar of soap in your local store. It could contain sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), an anionic surfactant used in laundry detergent that will dry out and irritate your skin. It may also have sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), a cheap foaming agent that can become contaminated with the suspected carcinogen Dioxane while being manufactured
- If it’s labeled as antibacterial it probably contains triclosan. This chemical is classified as a pesticide by the Environmental Protection Agency. Three quarters of antibacterial liquid soaps and a third of antibacterial bar soaps contain triclosan, which is thought to be contributing to increasing bacterial resistance across the world
Long term effects for using non-natural soaps
- Our skin is naturally protected by acid mantel layer. Most of the market / non-natural soaps are highly alkaline and strips away our natural defense. It takes about 48 hrs for the acid mantel to rebuild by itself.
- This means that the skin gets drier irritated and bacterial attacks happen more often. That is the reason we have got used to body lotions to stop the side effect of these soaps
- Acne breakouts happen as the body’s defense breaks down
Benefits of Natural Cold Process Soaps
- We manufacture our soaps using the old fashioned Cold Process. This means we use time to cook our soap vs heat. Think Wine think slow cooker!! This means that all the benefits of the essential oils and natural additives we add still retains its efficacy
- Our Cold Process soaps are aged and cured for at least 60 days to make it extra gentle to skin
- True saponification happens when Oils and fatty acids react with Lye. Natural Glycerin is created in the process which is loved by our skin
- Our Soaps are not as alkaline as the store bought soaps. Our soaps is saturated with additional natural Oils which provides natural conditioning
Blend of French Lavender and Basil packed in a single soap. Relives Stress, treats minor scrapes, controls blemish. Natural Dry skin treatment- Completely Handmade
“Key ingredients – French Lavender, Dry Basil, Dry Lavender Buds, Lavender essential Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil with Natural Glycerin. Compare ingredients with popular mass produced soaps and you will know what is best for your skin ”
Cold Processed soap, so it is made at low temperature and cured over 60 days to keep ingredients effective yet gentle to skin
Extremely effective Face and Body soap. This is an extremely effective soap so use do not use excessively. It has a very moisturizing lather and after effect so in most cases you may not need to apply any lotion after face wash
For issues like soap does not wash off quickly from your skin, soap getting too soft or disintegrating, fragrance issues or any allergies please reach out to us and we can help solve the problem